Hi everyone! Just thought I'd check in and do a quick post. Since my last post I'm feeling alot better about my progress. I've managed to change some of my recurring bad habits........Just a recap:
1) Haven't been getting protein in. --Have been getting in at least one 30g protein drink in addition to higher protein foods.
2) Haven't been getting in any activity.--Still not quite there yet........
3) Been having Starbuck's too often. -- Have SIGNIFICANTLY reduced! Replace with a protein drink now.
4) Not tracking my food intake. -- Still working on that one.
5) Not drinking enough water. -- Improving, definitely!
6) Snacking at night. -- Hardly ever
7) Haven't been blogging or reading all the success stories -- Still not as much with the last few weeks of nursing school.
So that's where I stand. I am now at my lowest since banding. I'm down a total of 47.4 lbs. Do I wish it were much more, YES! BUT.........if it weren't for the band, I would probably be UP 47.4 lbs. I have a friend who had a duodenal switch shortly before I was banded and she is super skinny. It makes me happy for her but sad for me. I went into this knowing that it was a slower weight loss and it does feel totally natural, but at the same time, I can't get over the fact that she is at goal, and I still have almost 80 to go. Needless to say, I plan on bumping up all my weight loss work as soon as I graduate! I know I should be priority right now, but I have a little over TWO WEEKS until I'm a Graduate Nurse and that is my life until I take my last nursing school exam! This is for me too.
I wish everyone well, and I will be back full force as of May 16th!