Friday, September 2, 2011

1st Fill

Well, I did it. I had my first post-op fill today!! It certainly wasn't as bad as I anticipated. I didn't even feel the poke when she numbed me before the BIG needle! I had 2.5cc in there from surgery & she added 2.5. She had me drink some water to see how it went down, and it BARELY went down. It felt stuck in my throat and I kept feeling like I had to belch. It was VERY uncomfortable. I imagine that's what it feels like when food gets stuck. Anyhoo, with that being said, she took out 0.5cc, I drank some more water, and WALLA!! All better. It was still a little slow going down, but MUCH MUCH better!! So I am currently filled to 4.5cc. I definitely need to sip more now than before my fill. I was just fine taking large sips like pre-band, but now that I'm more restricted I know that I need to slow it down. I hope the first fill will allow me a decent weight loss over the next month. I want to SEE results on my body!!


I hope everyone has a nice relaxing Labor Day weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST FILL!!! I'm jealous...I only have 3.5cc in mine!!! Oh...don't worry...you will SEE the results!!!
    dede

    ReplyDelete