Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Weigh in - Week 3

I'm down 0.2 lbs. Not a big loss, but a loss nonetheless! I'll take it for now. I moved my first fill up from next Friday to this Friday, so I'm pretty excited. I want to get this ball rolling!! I'm now down a total of 13.2 lbs. 


You probably won't be seeing a lot of posts from me because I'm back in school now and boy is it going to be a rough semester!! The good thing is it takes my mind off eating & how much weight I'm losing, BUT it's hard work to become a RN and this is supposed to be hardest semester yet. Oh yay! So I apologize in advance if I become distant or you don't see me replying to your blogs. I try to glance at them every day, but if I really get going, I can spend hours just reading blogs and replying to comments & before I know it, no time for schoolwork!! 


Well, off to hit the books again. Have a great weight loss week everyone!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your first fill and starting back to school - my sis just passed her NCLEX so I know how hard RN school is. Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both my sister and my mom are RNs. My sister just passed NCLEX as well. I know how hard it is from association! You'll do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im getting my first fill next week and excited as well. Take care and dont worry about blog world.....it goes on with or without us lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with school and your fill!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, good luck with both the fill and the school! I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete