Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Weigh in - Week 2

This week I am down 1.4 lbs. I should be happy with a loss right, but I wish it were more. I guess I'm thinking since I eat SIGNIFICANTLY less than I did pre-band, I should have a huge loss.I'm just not a patient gal and I want it all to come off like it did the 1st week! I'm thinking about adding some kind of weight loss record to my blog so I can keep track of my losses and see them all added up, but I'm not sure how to add "tabs" to my blog yet. Guess I'll have to work on that later. 
I see the dietician for the first time post-op, so I should be able to move on to soft foods after seeing her this afternoon. Oh how I long for some tender chicken, tuna, or some scrambled eggs. I just want to chew something! 
Well, I guess that's all for now. I'll check back in later after I see the dietician. 

2 comments:

  1. my loss was slow for the first couple of weeks, but once I was back on all regular kinds of food it sped up a lot! Stick with protein first and measure out how much you eat and you will be off and running with the losses in no time- you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a REALLY slow loser compared to most people on this site but remember...it's not a race! You'll get to the finish line. No doubt about that!

    ReplyDelete