Friday, August 19, 2011

BYOC Friday!!

It’s Friday so that means.......it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy!


We answer just a few questions to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break!

Copy to your own blog if you wish and ENJOY!

1. How much makeup do you wear daily, how long does it take you and are you loyal to certain brands?

Since I've been off work, I haven't put any on besides to go to the doctor. Generally I wear makeup everyday but take a break on the weekends, unless I'm going somewhere. I don't wear alot.......Just some foundation, blush, eyeshadow (natural looking), and lip color. Usually people don't even think I have makeup on. It only takes me like 5 minutes to do it in the morning. I am a religious Mary Kay foundation wearer, but the other stuff.......whatever's on sale!!

2. Repeat question: I’m going to pick a person not knowing your relationship with them (or even if there is one) and you try to describe this person in 5 words/short sentences.

Your oldest paternal aunt

Unfortunately I don't know much about my paternal family. My dad spent alot of time in a foster home when he was a child. So can't really answer this one!


3. Tell me about your first real kiss and how old you were.
I was 14 on a date bowling. I totally knew it was coming that night too. I had discussed it with my friends who had spoken to my boyfriend (teenagers!!). So it was the end of the date and my sister and her boyfriend were picking me up. I was saying goodbye and he kissed me. It was so awkward!! And the most embarrasing part was my sister's boyfriend started honking the horn and yelling " YEAH, GO MISSY!! WOHOO!!" How embarrassing is that?!?


4. If I gave you $1000.00 and told you that you had to give it to a charity – which charity would you choose and why?

Definitely the MS Society because it is close to my heart. I have MS as well as my sister. I also have 3 friends from High School that have it, one passed away a few years ago from other complications. 


5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.


Blog land: Still trying to get into the swing of things. Learning a little about it here and there. I love when I have new followers and I love finding new people to follow!


Real life: Just like Blog land, learning and trying to get into the swing of things being only a week & 2 days out from surgery. I'm definitely feeling back to my old self & am back to my old activities besides work. I suppose I could go back to work if I wanted to.......but Dr. gave me until after Labor Day and I'm takin' it!! I'm also trying to get into study mode and prepare for my 3rd semester of RN school. 2 more semesters! 







No comments:

Post a Comment