Friday, August 12, 2011

My First BYOC!!


1. I have to do some MAJOR cleaning tonight…which is prompting me to ask…what is the absolute worst thing you hate to clean or cleaning chore you hate the most? (vacuuming, dusting, laundry, toilets, floors, etc.)

Not a fan of dusting, but I can handle it. The thing I hate the most is putting laundry away after it's washed and dried. Love doing laundry, HATE putting it away!!  

2. Brown or Black? Fly or Drive? Hot dog or Burger? Gold or Silver?
Brown I guess. Never really thought about it, but I'm a brown person. 
Fly or Drive: I guess it depends where I'm going. If it's more than a day's worth of driving, I guess I'd say flying makes sense. I have no patience, so if I can't get somewhere I want to be fast, forget it!

Burger definitely, but a good dog on the grill is great! Anything would be good now if it's not in pureed form!
I like gold and silver. My wedding set is gold, so I usually go with 2-toned jewelry.


3. Repeat question: I’m going to pick a person not knowing your relationship with them or even if a relationships exists – and you then try to describe that person in 5 short sentences/words.
Maternal Grandmother
Miss her dearly
Feisty & the best Grandma ever
Mother of 6 & Grandmother of many
Go to her for advice all the time, even after her passing
Loving and Loved by all

4. Even if you don’t have kids, how do you feel about kids in multiple sports during their school years?  Were you in MULTIPLE sports all during school?  Forced or by choice?
I don't have kids yet, but I wasn't in multiple sports and I turned out OK. I think it all depends on the child and the parents. If you love sports and can keep up your grades, go for it, but don't burn out at a young age.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.

It was a good week I guess. I worked Monday and Tuesday.......Wednesday was the big day of banding and now I'm on to healing and learning this new lifestyle. As for blog land, I don't know what I would do without it. It truly inspires me & helps me through these tough days after banding.

2 comments:

  1. I hate everything about Laundry!!!!

    Hope you are feeling well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putting laundry away is the one step I always try to get out of. I end up looking through laundry baskets for clothes for the week...all clean but not put away. Wonder why we hate that step?

    ReplyDelete