Friday, October 7, 2011

TGIF.....BYOC!

1. If you were given $1,000,000 that you had to spend ONLY ON YOURSELF....how would you spend the money?A house and a brand new car. There's not a lot I need or want when I really sit down and think about it! The house is definitely the most desired at this point!

2. Who would you say is the one person that's had the most influence on your life? By that, I mean the person that has molded you in to the person you are today?
Do my parents count as one? It's hard to say either of them influenced me more than the other. I had a great life growing up and I continue have a great life! They've always been there for me, continue to be here for me, and support me in every which way. They are the GREATEST!! My entire family is the GREATEST!!


3. What is your normal morning routine? Are you a bear in the morning, or is the morning your favorite part of the day?
HATE mornings!! Work and school are the only things that get me up in the morning! What is even more irritating is the fact that my husband LOVES mornings! UUGH!! How can you be so happy in the morning?!?!?

4. If you're a Facebook and Twitter user, which do you prefer and why? If you're just a Facebook user, what do you think of the new changes? 
I don't Twitter. I don't feel like everyone needs to know what I'm doing every minute of the day. I LOVE Facebook and I must admit I'm a little addicted to it. It interferes with my study time and that's my own darn fault. It's so easy to lose track of time between blogger and FB!! But I love all my friends on both! If it weren't for FB, I wouldn't have kept in contact with many people from my past. I think it's awesome that I still know what's going on with people I went to KINDERGARTEN with! 

Feel free to look me up!!

5.  Repeat question....how was your week in real life and in blog land this week?
  Real life =  stressful. It is consumed with school, work, and studying. And of course trying to be conscious of what I'm putting in my mouth every minute of every day. I've been doing good, but slipped up this past week. I will NOT let this weight loss battle win! As we say in nursing school..........FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!!



Blog land = not very social. Between all of the above mentioned things, it's hard for me to get on here and keep up to date with everyone! It makes me sad that I can't read and comment on everyone's blogs because you have all been such a huge support to me over the past months! I am trying the best I can though! I still love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment