Thursday, October 6, 2011

Weigh in Week 8 = Gain

Not happy with my weight yesterday. I gained a pound. I know it's my own fault. Too many stops at Starbucks and not getting the light frapuccinno. I slipped into some old bad habits last week and it showed on the scale, despite my .75cc fill. Very disappointed in myself, but I was back on track today and NO Starbucks!! 








I'll try to limit my drinks to study groups........that's where we study. I can't believe how very easy it is to slip into old habits. I guess it's the harsh reality that the band is not doing all the work. If it doesn't like what I'm doing, it's not going to help me either. I think I need to name my band. Any suggestions? 

2 comments:

  1. No suggestions on names as I didn't name mine. Seems all the good names are taken.

    Frapps kill me! They're soooo yummy but sooo bad for you! LOL

    You recognize what happened this week and it sounds like you have a good plan to fix it. One small change at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so easy to slip back into old habits. But it's good you recognized it and are going to limit yourself.

    ReplyDelete