Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weigh in - Week 10 (Wednesday)

Down 3.4 lbs for a total of 24.4 since surgery day! It's almost unbelievable because, like I said last week, I don't feel I'm giving it 100%. I've cut down on the crackers this past week, but I'm still having those damn Frapuccinos. They are the DEVIL!! 


I've been getting stuck more than usual too. I need to sit and really evaluate why I'm getting stuck.......am I eating too fast, not chewing enough, taking too big of bites, is the food too dry? I haven't really sat down while eating and THINK about what I'm doing lately. I need to take a deep breathe and slow down. I'm just all frazzled with school and everything to take time to focus on ME. 


7 more months til graduation.......

4 comments:

  1. Good weight loss. But give yourself permission to focus on you! You will burn out then where will you be--no good for anyone. Hang in there! 7 months will fly by!

    ReplyDelete