Saturday, October 15, 2011

Weigh in - Week 9

Posting a few days late, but better late than never! I am down 2 lbs. this week and I'm happy with that! I still don't feel like I'm putting in 100%. School has been HARD this semester and I spend all my "free" time studying. I'm still following all the basic band rules........get in my protein every day, don't drink during meals, taking my vitamin, etc., but I still don't feel like I'm giving it my ALL. I'm noticing that I am "hungry" in the evenings after dinner. I put quotations around hungry because I really don't think it's hunger. I think it's my old self emerging again and wanting to snack. With that being said, I have been eating saltine crackers every night while I'm studying. And I don't eat just a serving size. I can put down a whole sleeve of crackers (giving one here & there to the dog!).


 How can I get out of this habit that I'm in? I've lost 21 pounds in 9 weeks --> More than I've ever lost in that amount of time........I've come too far to let myself fail. Any suggestions on what I can do to get past this? 

So, I don't know if this is weird or not, but the other day I noticed that my boobs are getting smaller. I was putting on my bra and I was like," wow, my boobs are smaller." How does one just NOTICE that one day??? LOL! And why in the world does it have to come off my BOOBS first?!? Let's take it off where it matters! Uuugh! Oh well, at least it's coming off SOMEWHERE right?!? 

5 comments:

  1. Amen to that.. my boobs are seriously disappearing and its frustrating lol Ive lately gotten the same late night munchies and the only thing that takes care of them is a bit of greek yogurt or a hot drink to sip on... of course you still have to mind the calories and alot for them in the day "just in case" but its what helps me. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the loss! I wish I had anything encouraging to say about your old habits creeping back up on you, but I'm totally having the same problem :( we'll get through it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the first place my weight started coming off! :( I keep having to buy new bras! Congrats on the loss this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you need to push back what time you eat dinner. But honestly...I found myself looking for a "treat" every night. The only way I could kick it was just not to give in to it. I tried doing something else instead...read a book, took a shower, whatever. Finally kicked the habit. Now, if I want a treat...I have an apple w/nutella...not great but better than ice cream or something. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Ha. That happened to me too; one day I just noticed my bra was suddenly way too big.
    Sorry, I am late commenting, just trying to get caught up.

    ReplyDelete